THE ROLE OF A TECHNICAL SPECIALIST:
This role of an automotive OEM, technical specialist is an exciting one! With a role that splits itself down into several distinct areas (both internally and externally), you will be using your extensive technical knowledge in new and exciting ways.
Internally, you will effectively be second line support for any technical enquiries that come into the business. Helping to answer difficult questions relating to the parts and products, whether that be over email or face to face. Alongside this, you will be involved with the parts, hands on, throughout the returns and warranty process, helping to assess them with the view of drawing cases to a close.
With the opportunity to get involved in training, you will also help to develop modules and courses, as well as getting stuck into them yourself – allowing you to pass on your expert knowledge to delegates.
Across all areas, you will become a technical expert and so your role will vary hugely as a number of departments will rely on your knowledge to support them
The other part of your role is an externally based one, working with the field sales team as they visit various customers or trade shows throughout the year. You will provide the technical backup and expertise to demonstrate the products and answer questions that may arise.
Across the role you will find yourself based out of head office around 70% of the time, with the other 30% taken up by time, spent out in the field. Even though you will be travelling, there will not be that many nights away.
THE COMPANY: A global recognised brand and manufacturer of automotive OEM parts is growing its team within the UK. Priding themselves on delivering great customer service to everyone, they represent a very real prospect of being able to grow your career.
THE CONSULTANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS VACANCY IS: DAVID JOBIN
WE OPERATE A REFERRAL BONUS SCHEME: If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us and earn a referral bonus in gift vouchers of your choice
Please note: we can only offer a referral bonus on candidates that are successfully placed in a new position. You will be posted your vouchers by first class recorded delivery the day that your recommended candidate passes their probationary period.
THE JOB TITLE: Field Service Engineer THE PRODUCT: Automotive Air-Conditioning Equipment & Machines THE SALARY PACKAGE: c£25,000 Basic + Bonus...Apply For This Job