Win an iPad Pro – FFR Premier League Fair Play Competition
Have you been selected?
Thursday the 8th August is a date for your diary. FFR Automotive launches our Premier League Fair Play League Competition. What do you need to do? Well nothing actually, on Thursday we will publish a list of participants that have been chosen at random from a group of our Aftermarket connections. They will then be eligible to win an iPad PRO at the end of the 2019/2020 Premier League season.
How do you win the Fair Play League competition?
Simple, your team has to finish the season with the least amount of points. I know you win by getting less points which may seem strange but the aim is to be the fairest team and amass the least amount of disciplinary points.
How will you keep up to date?
Again, you will have to do absolutely nothing! We will publish the current fair play league tables each week and you will be able to monitor your teams progress.
Each team will incur points for every card (yellow or red) for league matches only and are as follows:
- Caution – 4 pts
- Denial of a goal scoring opportunity or dismissal for 2 cautions – 10 pts
- Violent conduct, serious foul play, spitting or offensive and abusive language – 12 pts
- The team with the least points at the end of the season will be deemed the winner. This will be as per the fair play league table which can be found here at The FA website.
- There is no cash alternative nor do you have to purchase anything to be selected to enter
- We will notify you via email/phone/text/social media should you be the winner and the iPad pro will be delivered personally by the directors of FFR Automotive within 4 weeks of the end of the 2019/2020 Premier League season
- FFR Automotive reserve the right to amend any rules should information arise which we deem necessary to do so.
- In the event of a tie we will use the least amount of cautions to determine a winner, if this is tied we will move through the Red Card cautions to determine a winner. If at the end there is still a tie we will pick a name from a hat at random and stream the event live on social media.
- Please direct any enquiries or to remove yourself from the competition to [email protected]
Good Luck Everyone!